Terms and Conditions of Use
If you continue to browse and use homesolartoday.com you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our govern homesolartoday.com's relationship with you in relation to homesolartoday.com.
The term "homesolartoday.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of homesolartoday.com.
- The content of the pages of homesolartoday.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on homesolartoday.com for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on homesolartoday.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through homesolartoday.com meet your specific requirements.
- homesolartoday.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in homesolartoday.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of homesolartoday.com may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time homesolartoday.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to homesolartoday.com from another website or document without homesolartoday.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of homesolartoday.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States Of America.
Last Updated: November, 2021